The ApogeeBio post-doctoral fellowship program gives you an opportunity to join a research team at Genopole, a leading French biocluster for academic research and innovation located just south of Paris.
➡️ Are you an experienced researcher?
➡️ Are you looking for a fertile ecosystem for research and innovation?
Submit your application to the ApogeeBio call for post-doctoral fellowships!
- 8 positions open within Genopole Campus
- Attractive allocations: up to €3000 net monthly salary for 24 months
- Strictly dedicated to international mobility toward Genopole campus ;
- If you are interested and before any application, it is your responsibility and mandatory to contact the hosting teams directly and make your proposal to the team leader
- Here are the different research domains of Genopole and the list of hosting teams
Deadline for submission: February 20, 2022
- Attractive opportunities for positions within 14 academic laboratories and 77 companies at the Genopole biocluster in Evry-Courcouronnes (south of Paris).
- A large ecosystem for research and innovation including class-leading infrastructures and several of Genopole's scientific partners
- Support for arrival, cultural immersion and career development - Science Accueil & Association Bernard Gregory
Since 2000, Genopole has enabled 92 research fellowships hosted in academic teams or private companies at the biocluster.
Following their fellowship periods at Genopole, all of the postdoctoral researchers have rapidly found permanent positions in private or academic research.