Do you manage a company that innovates in the field of biotechnology?
Are you looking for funding?
Gene.iO speeds up your fundraising process
Gene.iO is a one-year program at the cutting edge of biotech expertise, to help you succeed in your first fundraising or commercial agreement. Gene.iO broadens your perspectives, guides your scaling strategy and opens the door to your primary market.
Gene.iO is a bio-innovation acceleration programme that adapts to YOUR start-up to make a successful transition from technology to financing.
Both personalised (360° audit, individual mentoring, choice of packs, etc.) and collective to generate mutual support and collaboration. Gene.iO also combines organisation and agility: a roadmap is drawn up at the beginning of the programme based on the audit of your company, which allows you to plan your development roadmap.
Gene.iO's support also allows you to pivot your initial project during the course of the programme, in the event of an opportunity identified while presenting your innovation to the stakeholders of a primary market.
Can I apply?
Yes, if you run an innovative startup (post POC) in the following fields:
- Innovative therapies (gene therapy, cell therapy, biotherapy, Car-T cell, diagnostics...)
- Bioeconomy (synthetic biology, bioproduction, greentech, foodtech, agri-agrotech...)
- Digital genomics (software, data analysis/management, AI...).
To submit an application, please click on the Participate button at the top right.
Gene.iO is composed of a Starter kit and a choice of training courses declined in 4 packs which cover broad fields of entrepreneurship and business management
A starter kit for all successful applicants :
- A repayable advance of €20,000
- financial assistance for setup
- a personalised audit of your company at the start and end of the programme
- access to Genopole tech platforms
- a dedicated mentor
- a Genopole project manager
4 custom Expertise packs, each pack includes:
- open seminars -> collective intelligence that benefits everyone!
- individual sessions -> completely confidential expertise that is just for you!
Get the best possible advice
Gene.iO starts with a full diagnosis of your business.
Your needs are identified ➡️ we design your programme accordingly.
Throughout the programme, you are supported by:
- a Genopole project manager with expertise in supporting biotech companies
- a mentor with experience of managing an innovative biotech company
Genopole pays you an advance of €20,000 without taking a stake in the capital.
You are the entrepreneur, so you lead the way.
Gene.iO is an offer that can be tailored to your needs. It’s you that decides