Shaker – Edition #12
Do you have a project for an innovative biotech start-up? Submit your application for Shaker, THE program to scientifically validate your idea and turn it into the driving force of a new start-up!
Translate this page
Become an BIOENTREPRENEUR with Shaker
Shaker : A six-month cocktail of Science & Business
to grow your project into an innovative start-up
- a fully-equipped Biotech Lab within the Genopole incubator, access 24/24
- a budget to help purchase consumables and reagents
- access to the biocluster's technological platforms
- an introduction to entrepreneurship
- personalized accompaniment from a project manager
- connection to the biotech innovation public/private network
You become a part of the Genopole ecosystem: 2,700 employees, 77 businesses, 18 academic/hospital research laboratories
Which innovation sectors?
Biotherapies, medical devices, gene therapies, cell therapies, diagnostics, etc.
Synthetic biology, biomaterials, energies, foodtech, greentech, etc.
Artificial intelligence, software, data analysis, research support tools, etc.
How To Participate?
One account per project (created by the project leader) but you can be more than one to lead the project.
Genopole, France’s leading biocluster for biotechnologies and research in genomics and genetics, unites innovative high-tech life sciences companies, public and private research and higher education facilities at a single site in Evry/Corbeil-Essonnes, just south of Paris.
Genopole is a pioneer in France.