Shaker Lab Biotech – Edition # 9
Do you have an innovative startup project in the biotech sector? Apply for Shaker, a Genopole-labeled formula!
Translate this page
Become an ENTREPRENEUR thanks to Shaker
Shaker: the all-in-one Science & Business programme
to transform your project into an innovative start up
The Shaker Programme Is Made For You!
An energising cocktail for the successful candidates:
- The keys to a Biotech Lab + expert support to help you create your start up
- Add a good dose of passion, a measure of boldness and agility and limitless camaraderie!
Shake energetically and after six months you will have:
- Successfully tested your technology
- Built a presentation pitch
- Acquired the credibility to present yourself to investors
Do You Want To Know More Before Embarking On Your Adventure?
There are plenty of reasons to take part!
You Must Need To Plan Ahead?
Those who have already completed the programme have enjoyed success..
Would Some Practical Information Be Useful For You To Take Part?
It's very simple
Applying to the Shaker programme is a unique opportunity:
- access a fully equipped Biotech Lab within the Genopole family (CCI Essonne) with financial assistance that will enable you to buy consumables, reagents and chemicals specific to your project
- define and refine your business strategy with the support of Genopole’s account managers
- access the biocluster’s technological platforms: mass spectrometry, electronic microscopes, synthetic biology workshop, cytometry imaging, PAC histology, etc.
- become part of the Genopolitan ecosystem: 2,500 employees, 18 academic laboratories, 77 companies.
- follow an entrepreneurship training course
- receive personalised follow-up from an account manager
- meet innovation funders
Shaker welcomes innovative projects in the following categories:
Human health, medical devices, new digital solutions to improve health and the care pathway, etc.
Recycling and recovery of waste, water and air treatment, pollutant detection, etc.
Industrial biotechnologies, bioproduction, synthetic biology, biomaterials, bioenergies, industrial bioprocesses, etc.
Genopole, France’s leading biocluster for biotechnologies and research in genomics and genetics, unites innovative high-tech life sciences companies, public and private research and higher education facilities at a single site in Evry/Corbeil-Essonnes, just south of Paris.
Genopole is a pioneer in France.