Application deadline: July 10, 2021
Selection : November 2021
For the successful candidates, Atige Program will start on January 2022
Eligibility and conditions
- The applicant holds a permanent position in a public research organisation or a university or is holding an ERC grant. In all cases, his/her own salary shall be secured for at least 5 years;
- The applicant must not have carried out any research activity in the hosting team or in one of the research laboratories located at Genopole Campus;
- The applicants shall provide a due authorisation of mobility from their institution as well as an authorisation to be freed them from teaching or clinical practice if any.
- Once selected, the successful applicant will receive a total amount of €250,000 of operating financing for 3 years ; at least 50% of this amount is dedicated to the recruitments of scientific staff.
- The applicant must commit for a total duration of 5 years.
Each application is composed of the applicant profile and the project proposal; both parts are considered as a whole document that will be sent to the independent experts for assessment.
The assessment will be based on objective criteria scored from 1 to 5 as shown in the tables below. The scientific committee of Genopole will proceed to the ranking and final selection based on the expert assessment reports.
|Evaluated part||Evaluation criteria
(scored 1 to 5)
|Evaluation of the research|
|Research project||S&T Quality||
|Evaluation of the applicant|
|Outstanding||The proposal stands out with exceptional quality and meets all relevant aspects of the criteria|
|4||Excellent||The proposal is strong and meets the criteria well. Any shortcomings are minor|
|3||Correct to Good||The proposal addresses the criteria well, although improvements in some elements are called for|
|2||Average||The proposal broadly addresses the criteria. It has not been fully elaborated and there are several weaknesses|
|1||Poor to Below average||The proposal has serious inherent weaknesses and /or fails to address the criteria|